Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Shopping, part deux

I know, I have already covered holiday shopping this month. However, there is a lot of shopping to be done, so I am searching around, and I want to give a shout out to the ones that I think are worthy of it. So, on that note - Holiday Shopping, part two:

Are you one of those shoppers who likes to do your research on items before you buy them? You know, to make sure that they really are child-safe and friendly, or to guarantee that what you are buying is the exact one you need. If so, then you may dig this site. At Become.com you can research the items you are shopping for while you shop, from the same page. They also give you a listing of several retailers who have the item in stock so that you can compare prices.

Say you were planning to use your holiday bonus to redecorate your house. You could go to Become and search for bathroom base cabinets and they would give you a list of several different options. You pick the one you are interested in and you can pull up details on it, as well as see other similar products that may be a better deal. Maybe you are not looking for something for the bathroom specifically. What if you want to use that money to add to your current decorating theme? That is easy as well. For example, you could search their bombay furniture outlet for items that match your Bombay style sofa.

Now, you can find way more than house decorating items at Become. I was just using that as an example. With all the cleaning and reorganizing I have been doing the last two weeks, redecorating the house has been on my mind quite a bit. I also discovered that I need about 5 more bookshelves! But I digress. On Become, you can find everything from automotive parts to video games.

You could even order thank you cards in bulk, so that you can show your gratitude to all the people who gave you awesome presents - or that holiday bonus. Haha.The important thing is that, whatever you may be looking to buy, Become wants to help you by providing you the chance to go "Shopping Your Way".

No comments:

Post a Comment