Friday, January 18, 2013

A new year

That's right. Its already 2013. I can't believe a year has passed. Life has been crazy. But now it is time to focus on the new year, which means a new start. New products to try. New crafts to make. New experiences to be had. I look forward to it.

The top of my to-do list for the immediate future is a lengthy post about my recent experiences with Nook e-readers and Barnes and Noble customer support. I know, this is more of a "books" topic, but it will be cross posted on both blogs, as well as in other place, because I think it is important that EVERYONE see what I have to say.

I want to share some new recipes that I have encountered, but I have misplaced my camera cable, so they will not be as photo heavy as I would like. I also have a few products to review - some cosmetics and the like. I got this awesome app that gives a heads up on freebies and deals, so I will try to explore that more and see what I can find everyone. Hopefully, in between reading and cooking, I will find time to get some sewing done. Though I may wait until the embroidery machine has been repaired.

What about after that? Well, to be honest, I haven't planned a lot. What would you like to see? 

No comments:

Post a Comment